30. 30 random facts about me 1. I used not to like spicy foods but now I’ve grown fond of them. I’m currently in love with sriracha sauce my beau introduced to me. 2. Drawing was my first known talent.When I was a kid, I love drawing our house wall paintings and anything that I … More September Blogging Challenge: Day 30!
22. Songs I currently have on repeat I have been on Spotify lately and my, this app rocks. I discovered a lot of cool bands, most of them are indies. So, here are the songs I have currently on repeat: 23. Things I want to learn how to do To play the guitar! This seems … More September Blogging Challenge: Days 22-29
20. A cause I’m passionate aboutI am a passionately caring person so any cause for abuse prevention, shelters and etc. for both helpless animals and human beings are all things I care about. Also, prevention of cancer and other incurable sickness. 21. Another OOTDI can’t remember what were my whereabouts last last, Sunday. I wasn’t able … More September Blogging Challenge: Days 20-21
Another DIY hairstyle! It’s called faux side shave braid because it’s how it looks, basically haha. I decided to let my younger sister be the subject for this hairstyle because she has long hair and I think the hairstyle fits her. Firstly, grab a portion of your side hair, either left or right. It depends … More DIY: Faux Side Shave Braid
19. Link Love – tag my favorite blogs, articles, etc. Lush to Blush Wish Wish Wish Aime rose Beauty Editer Fashion Tatt Fashion Toast xxxxxx As you can see these are fashion and lifestyle blogs. I have been following them on Bloglovin’ and GFC (Google Friend Connect) and they are really awesome blogs. You should … More September Blogging Challenge: Day 19
17. Another day in my lifeWell, I’m literally writing this today, the 30th day of September. Cheating! Yes I am. I am cheating with this challenge that I couldn’t keep up. Sorry. (Idk who I am apologizing to) This post is delayed for like a week and a half already but nah, I don’t care … More September Blogging Challenge: Day 17-18
16. Makeup-less Monday + what beauty means to me I am not a make-up gal but I do know that beauty means something to every woman. I admit I don’t really look good that’s why I sometimes apply something on my face to conceal some imperfections. Well the point is, we want to look beautiful for … More September Blogging Challenge: Day 16
15. Favorite TV show(s) I was never a TV show junkie until I met this man I call my boyfriend. He introduced me to lots of stuff and most of them are TV shows! So here’s my list. Community Fell in love with this TV show ever since I started watching it. Too bad they … More September Blogging Challenge: Day 15 – FAVE TV SHOWS!
14. My favorite things about bloggingHere are some things I love about blogging for the 14th day of September blogging challenge! I can share and express myself in the way that I want What’s the purpose of blogging, right? I bet this is every blogger’s most favorite thing about blogging. I get to know new … More September Blogging Challenge: Day 14
13. Top guilty pleasures Whenever I hear the words “guilty pleasure”, food is the first thing that comes into my mind. I think it’s true to most of us, am I right? Haha. Anyhow, here are some of my guilty pleasure that doesn’t only involve food. 1. Staying up late without even doing something important … More September Blogging Challenge: Day 13